The Euro Press Pack MD unit is a two-stage hydraulic power pack. They are particularly light and compact with excellent technical features. A large range of manual and electric controlled valves allows them to be used with both single and double acting cylinders. It is possible to request pumps with a voltage motor, an air operated motor or with different capacity reservoirs.
All models are equipped with:
- Single phase electric motor
- Two-stage piston pump
- Manual or electric 3 or 4-ways valves with or without pilot check
- Relief valve
- Plastic reservoir
- Plastic frame with carrying handle or a protective cage
- Oil level gauge
- Electric cable 5m
- Remote control 3m (for electric valve
Versions operating at 1000 and 1500 bar share the same characteristics as above, plus:
- Manual or electric 3 ways – 2 positions valve
- Pressure regulation valve
- A G16 gauge
Technical specifications of the Euro Press Pack MD include:
- Reservoir capacity: 2.6 itres
- Maximum pressure: 80 – 3000 bar
- Delivery at 65 bar: 2.4 – 6 litres per minute
- Delivery at 700 bar: 0.4 – 0.6 litres per minute
- Power rating: 0.75 – 1.1 kW
Common applications include: civil engineering and construction, aerospace, energy and power generation, maintenance and industrial.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.