The Hawe BNG valve is a high flow connection block, consisting of several valve sections, based on sub-plates. It is designed to be flexibly assembled on compact hydraulic manifolds. Directional spool valves and directional seated valves can both be mounted upon the BNG.
The Hawe NZP series has intermediate plates that make it possible to include additional functions for example; pressure-reducing valves, shock valves, load-holding valves etc. If necessary, an intermediate plate can also be inserted between the sub-plate and the valve. More simply, hydraulic accumulators can be mounted directly.
Key technical specifications of the Hawe BNG series include:
- Maximum pressure: 315-400 bar
- Flow rate: 60 – 160 litres/ minute
Common applications include:
- Clamping systems on machine tools and equipment
- Process control on deforming machine tools
- Brake and rotor adjustment modules on wind turbines
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.