Hydac temperature switches are designed to monitor the fluid temperature within a hydraulic system. Hydac supplies numerous electronic temperature switches (ETS) with many variations depending on the customer requirements.
The range is as follows:
- ETS 3200 is pressure-resistant for inline or tank installation,
- ETS 3800 with an external temperature sensor that can be rotated in the longitudinal axis. It also comes with a 4-digit LED display, and an adjustable reading in °C or °F.
- ETS 320 is pressure-resistant for inline installation
- ETS 380 with an external temperature sensor and a 3-digit LED display, adjustable via a keypad.
- ETS 1700 with an external temperature sensor with 4 relay outputs and a 4-digit LED display with many additional functions.
- TFP 100, acting as an external temperature sensor with four-conductor switching version.
- HTS 8000 for OEM use, e.g. in mobile applications
Common applications include mobile hydraulics, tank installation and external temperature sensors.
Please contact us if you cannot see the Hydac temperature switch that you need – we’ll still be able to help!