HydraForce CV16-20 screw-in, cartridge-style, hydraulic check valve for use as a blocking or load-holding device – 207 bar rated.
The CV16-20 allows flow passage from 1 to 2, while normally blocking oil flow in the opposite direction. The cartridge has a fully guided check which is spring-biased closed until sufficient pressure is applied at 1 to open to 2.
CV16-20-0 (cartridge only) | CV16-20-6B (3/4″ BSP) | CV16-20-8B (1″ BSP)
Features of the HydraForce CV16-20:
- Hardened seat for long life and low leakage
- Optional bias springs for back-pressure application flexibility
- Industry-common cavity.
- Operating pressure: 241 bar (3500 psi)
- Proof pressure: 350 bar (5075 psi)
- Flow: up to 151 lpm (40 gpm)
- Internal leakage: 0.25 cc/minute (5 drops/minute) maximum at 240 bar (3500 psi)
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.