HydraForce FR10-33 screw-in, cartridge-style, adjustable orifice, pressure-compensated, manually-operated, bypass-type hydraulic flow regulating valve.
It can be used as a priority-type flow regulator or a restrictive-type 2-way flow regulator when the bypass port (2) is blocked.
The FR10-33 maintains a constant flow rate from 3 regardless of load pressure changes in the system downstream of 3, or in the bypass leg at 2. Reverse flow (3 to 1) bypasses the control orifice. The regulated flow increases from closed to fully open, with counter-clockwise rotation of the knob.
- Bypass port 2 may be fully pressurised
- Hardened steel parts for long life
- Quiet, modulated response
- Industry-common cavity
Ratings for the HydraForce FR10-33 valve:
- Operating pressure: 240 bar (3500 psi)
- Flow rate: 3-ported regulated flow: 0.13 lpm (0.35 gpm); 2-ported regulated flow: 0.12 lpm (0.32 gpm)
- Input flow: 3-ported: 0.19 lpm (0.5 gpm) nominal; 0.26 lpm (0.7 gpm) maximum
- Internal leakage: 33 cc/minute (2 cu. in./minute) at 207 bar (3000 psi)
- Adjustment torque required: 1.7 Nm (15 inch-pounds) at 207 bar (3000 psi)
- -40° to 100°C (-40° to 212°F) with Buna seals;
- -26° to 204°C (-15° to 400°F) with Fluorocarbon seals
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.