HydraForce FR12-23 screw-in, cartridge-style, adjustable orifice, pressure-compensated, restrictive-type, hydraulic flow regulating valve.
The FR12-23 maintains a constant flow rate out of port 2 regardless of load pressure changes in the circuit downstream of port 2, or upstream of port 1. The regulated flow increases from closed to fully open with counter-clockwise rotation of the adjustment screw. The valve will maintain the set flow regardless of pressure variations on the regulated or inlet port. Reverse flow (2 to 1) bypasses the control orifice.
Adjustment options: FR12-23 _ Extended shaft only | FR12-23 A 3/16″ Hex Allen Head | FR12-23 C option ‘A’ without cover cap | FR12-23CE plastic knob
- Hardened parts for long life
- Quiet, modulated response
- Cost-effective cavity
Ratings for the HydraForce FR12-23 valve:
- Operating pressure: 240 bar (3500 psi)
- Flow settings: 77 lpm (20 gpm) maximum
- Internal leakage: port 1 to 2: 0.12 lpm (0.03 gpm) maximum, fully closed
- Adjustment torque required: 1.7 Nm (15 in.-lbs.) at 207 bar (3000 psi)
- -40° to 100°C (-40° to 212°F) with Buna seals;
- -26° to 204°C (-15° to 400°F) with Fluorocarbon seals
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.