HydraForce PV08-30 solenoid-operated, electrically-variable, 3-port, normally closed, pressure-compensated, proportional flow control, spool-type, screw-in hydraulic cartridge valve.
It can be used as a priority-type flow regulator with pressure-compensated, regulated and bypass flow. It can also be used as a restrictive-type 2-way, pressure compensated flow regulator when the bypass line (port 2) is blocked.
The PV08-30 will regulate flow out of port 3 regardless of system working pressure. With an increasing current applied to the solenoid, output flow will increase.
Flow range performance PV08-30A | PV08-30B
- Excellent linearity and hysteresis characteristics
- Hardened spool and cage for long life
- Optional coil voltages and terminations
- Efficient wet-armature construction
Ratings for the HydraForce PV08-30:
- Operating pressure: Inlet: 240 bar (3500 psi); ports 2 and 3: 207 bar (3000 psi)
- Regulated flow: bypass blocked or open, range A: 11.4 lpm (3.0 gpm); bypass blocked or open, range B: 5.7 lpm (1.5 gpm)
- Nominal input flow: bypass open, range A: 15.2 lpm (4.0 gpm); bypass open, range B: 7.6 lpm (2.0 gpm)
- Maximum input flow: bypass open, range A: 22.8 lpm (6.0 gpm); bypass open, range B: 22.8 lpm (6.0 gpm)
- Internal leakage: 100 cc/min. (6 cu. in./min.) fully closed at 207 bar (3000 psi)
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.