HydraForce PV72-30 solenoid-operated, electrically-variable, 3-port, normally closed, pressure-compensated, proportional flow control, spool-type, screw-in hydraulic cartridge valve.
It can be used as a priority-type flow regulator with pressure-compensated, regulated and bypass flow. It can also be used as a restrictive-type 2-way, pressure-compensated flow regulator when the bypass line (port 2) is blocked.
The PV72-30 provides priority-regulated flow at port 3 with pressure-compensated regulated and bypass flow. The regulated flow is proportional to electric current applied to the solenoid.
- Choice of two regulated flow ranges
- Excellent linearity and hysteresis characteristics
- Optional coil voltages and terminations
- Efficient wet-armature construction
- Cartridges are voltage-interchangeable
- Unitised, molded coil design
- Coil waterproofing standard
- Manual override option
Ratings for the HydraForce PV72-30 valve:
- Operating pressure: 240 bar (3500 psi)
- Proof pressure: 345 bar (5000 psi)
- Burst pressure: 896 bar (13000 psi)
Flow rating: range A: 0-57 lpm (0-15 gpm); range B: 0-38 lpm (0-10 gpm)
- Internal Leakage: 0.38 lpm (0.1 gpm) max @ 0 current
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.