Dual Displacement Radial Piston Motor
The Italgroup R8C motor series is the evolution of the former Italgroup IAC series motor. It captures 20 years of continuous improvements and a growing number of optional configurations – its unchanged dimensions and mounting face ensuring it is fully interchangeable with the old IAC series.
The wide range of displacements in the standard series is doubled by the dual displacement of the R8C motors – these “two speed” motors allow the user to provide two different operating conditions with just one motor.
The range comprises: R8C 195 | R8C 250 | R8C 500 | R8C 800 | R8C 1400 | R8C 2200 | R8C 3000 | R8C 4600 | R8C 5400 motors in displacements ranging from 0cm³ to 5400cm³ (cc/rev) – click on the ‘Model Codes and Technical Data’ tab for full details.
The R8C series is suitable for a vast number of applications including: marine and offshore equipment, winches, conveyors, plastic injection moulding machines, steel bending machines, fork lift trucks, skid-steer loaders, dumpers, agricultural and forestry machinery, municipal vehicles and airport equipment.
Features of the R8C series include:
- dual displacement, with displacements from 0 cc/rev – 5400 cc/rev
- wide speed range from 1 to 1000 rpm
- high starting torque / constant torque
- high volumetric and mechanical efficiencies
- freewheeling option
- smooth running at low speeds
- interchangeable mounting face
- compact design
- optional speed sensor and built-in valves
- high radial and axial force allowed
- low maintenance and high reliability
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.