Kawasaki K3VG Axial Piston Pumps
- Technical Data
Kawasaki K3VG series swash plate type axial piston pumps are designed to specifically satisfy the industrial open circuit market where noise, efficiency, control and extended pump life are considered to be essential.
K3VG pumps are available in nominal displacements ranging from 63 to 560 cm³/rev with various pressure, displacement, and combination load sensing control options:
|K3VG Pump Model||63||112||180||280||180DT||280DT|
|Rated Pressure (bar)||350||350||350||350||350||350|
|Rated Power (kW)||400||400||400||400||400||400|
|Max Flow l/min (at rated speed)||70||125||200||255||405||510|
|Rated Speeds (rpm)||106||193||310||390||621||780|
|Max. Operating Speed (rpm)||1800||1800||1800||1500||1800||1500|
- Reliable, high pressure, long-life, modular design
- Low noise and high efficiency
- Self-compensating piston return mechanism
- Extensive range of highly responsive control options
- Auxiliary gear pump option
- Rated pressure: 350 bar
- Peak pressure: 400 bar
- High continuous power rating
- Fully balanced spherical valve plate
- Infinite displacement control
- Hydrostatically balanced swash plate support
- High load capacity bearings.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.