MP Filtri FAS suction filters have flow rates up to 800 litres/minute, threaded connections up to 1/2” to 2 1/2” BSP/NPT and flanged connections up to 3 1/2” SAE 3000 psi. They can be mounted semi-immersed in the reservoir or in-line.
These filters are particularly suitable for stationary industrial applications, such as hydraulic presses, injection moulding machines and heavy industry.
FAS series filters can have a contamination indicator, either visual or electrical.
MP Filtri FAS filters are available in sizes: FAS 025 | FAS 040 | FAS 100 | FAS 250 | FAS 630 | FAS 850
- Bowl: anodised aluminium – Steel (only FAS 850)
- Cover: anodised aluminium
- Seals: “A” Series: Nitrile (Buna-N) / “V” Series: Viton
- Filter element: square wire mesh with rating of 25μm | 60μm | 90μm | 25μm
- End caps and tube: steel
- With/without bypass valve (setting = 30 KPa = 4,35 psi)
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.