MP Filtri FHA 051 High Pressure Filters
MP Filtri FHA 051 high pressure, in-line filters have a working pressure of 560 bar (8122 psi), flow rates up to 150 litres/minute and threaded connections up to 3/4” – BSP/NPT/SAE/ISO 6179.
They are used in both heavy duty industrial and mobile machinery, and are vertically mounted.
Features of MP Filtri FHA 051 filters include:
- Female threaded connections up to 3/4”, for a maximum flow rate of 140 l/min
- Fine filtration rating, to get a good cleanliness level into the system
- Bypass valve, to relieve excessive pressure drop across the filter media; ppening pressure 600 kPa (6 bar) ±10% (other pressures on request)
- Check valve, to protect the system against reverse ow
- Reverse flow valve, to allow bi-directional flow through the filter housing. The back flow is not filtered
- Visual, electrical and electronic differential clogging indicators
- Seals – standard NBR, series A | optional FPM, series V
Filter housing materials:
- Head: steel (chemical heat treatment)
- Housing: steel (chemical heat treatment)
- Bypass valve: steel
- Test pressure: 84 MPa (840 bar)
- Burst pressure: 168 MPa (1680 bar)
- Pulse pressure fatigue test: 100,000 cycles with pressure from 0 to 56 MPa (560 bar)
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.