MP Filtri FHD High Pressure Duplex Filters
MP Filtri FHD in-line duplex filters have a working pressure of 350 bar (5076 psi), flow rates up to 345 litres/minute, threaded connections from 1/2” to 1 1/4” BSP/NPT/SAE and flanged connections 1 1/2” SAE 6000 psi.
FHD filters have an integrated changeover function to allow the filter element to be replaced without the system having to be shut down – as such they are commonly found where systems shut down is costly, or causes safety issues.
They are vertically mounted and their opertaing temperature range is from -25 °C to +110 °C.
The MP Filtri FHD series comprises: FHD 021 | FHD 051 | FHD 326 | FHD 333
- Female threaded connections up to 1 1/4” and flanged connections up to 1 1/2”, for a maximum flow rate of 345 litres/minute
- Fine filtration rating
- Balancing valve integrated in the changeover lever, to equalize the housing pressure before the switch
- Bypass valve, to relieve excessive pressure drop across the filter media; opening pressure 600 kPa (6 bar) ±10%
- Vent ports, to avoid air trapped into the filter going into the system
- Drain ports, to remove the fluid from the housing prior the maintenance work
- Visual, electrical and electronic differential clogging indicators
- Seals: standard NBR, series A | optional FPM, series V
- Connections: in-line inlet/outlet 90°
Filter housing materials:
- Head: phosphatised cast iron
- Housing: Phosphatised steel
- Bypass valve: steel
- Test pressure: 52.5 MPa (525 bar)
- Burst pressure: 105 MPa (1050 bar)
- Pulse pressure fatigue test: 1 000 000 cycles with pressure from 0 to 35 MPa (350 bar)
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.