MP Filtri FHF 325 High Pressure Filters
MP Filtri FHF 325 in-line, high pressure filter. Working pressure 350 bar (5076 psi), flow rates up to 500 litres/minute, threaded connections 1 1/2” BSP/NPT/SAE and flanged connections 1 1/2” SAE 6000 psi.
FHF high pressure filters protection sensitive components in high pressure hydraulic systems in mobile and industrial machinery.
Features of MP Filtri FHF 325 filters include:
- 1 1/2” female threaded connections, 1 1/2” flanged connections and manifold connections up to 1 1/2”, for a maximum flow rate of 500 litres/minute
- Base-mounting design, for ease of the replacement of the filter element
- Fine filtration rating
- Bypass valve, to relieve excessive pressure drop across the filter media; opening pressure 600 kPa (6 bar) ±10%
- Visual, electrical and electronic differential clogging indicators
Filter housing materials:
- Head: phosphatised cast iron
- Housing: phosphatised steel
- Cover: cast iron (chemical heat treatment)
- Bypass valve: brass – steel
- Working pressure: 35 MPa (350 bar)
- Test pressure: 52.5 MPa (525 bar)
- Burst pressure: 105 MPa (1050 bar)
- Pulse pressure fatigue test: 1,000,000 cycles with pressure from 0 to 35 MPa (350 bar)
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.