MP Filtri FHM manifold mounted high pressure filters: working pressure 320 bar (4641 psi), flow rates up to 450 litres/minute.
FHM filters protect sensitive components in high pressure hydraulic systems in industrial and mobile equipment. They are directly connected to the top of the manifold, through a flanged interface.
The MP Filtri FHM series comprises: FHM006 | FHM007 | FHM010 | FHM050 | FHM065 | FHM135 | FHM320 | FHM500
- Manifold mounting; connections up to 30 mm, for a maximum fow rate of 450 litres/minute
- ISO 4401 CETOP 3 and CETOP 5 interface, for direct mounting to CETOP valves
- Fine filtration rating
- Bypass valve, to relieve excessive pressure drop across the filter media; opening pressure 600 kPa (6 bar) ±10%
- Check valve, to protect the system against reverse flow
- Visual, electrical and electronic differential clogging indicators
- Seals: standard NBR, series A | optional FPM, series V
- Temperature: from -25 °C to +110 °C
- Connections: manifold mounting
Filter housing materials:
- Head: phosphatised cast iron: FHM 006-007-010 | phosphatised steel: FHM 050-065-135-320-500
- Housing: phosphatised steel
- Bypass valve: steel
- Check valve: steel
- Test pressure: 48 MPa (480 bar)
- Burst pressure: 96 MPa (960 bar)
- Pulse pressure fatigue test: 1 000 000 cycles, with pressure from 0 to 32 MPa (320 bar)
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.