MP Filtri FHP High Pressure Filters
MP Filtri FHP filters are versatile in-line filters, with working pressure of 420 bar (6092 psi), flow rates up to 750 litres/minute (198 gpm), threaded connections up to 1 1/2” BSP/NPT/SAE and flanged connections up to 2″ SAE 6000 psi.
These high pressure filters protect sensitive components in high pressure hydraulic systems in industrial applications. They are vertically mounted and directly connected to the lines of the system through the hydraulic fittings.
The MP Filtri FHP series comprises: FHP010 – 011 | FHP065 | FHP135 | FHP320 | FHP500
- Female threaded connections up to 1 1/2” and flanged connections up to 2”, for a maximum return flow rate of 750 litres/minute
- Fine filtration rating
- Bypass valve, to relieve excessive pressure drop across the filter media; opening pressure 600 kPa (6 bar) ±10%
- Check valve, to protect the system against reverse flow
- Reverse flow valve, to allow bi-directional flow through the filter housing. The back flow is not filtered. The filter requires the use of internal check valves to direct the flow through the element in one direction and around the element in the other
- Low collapse filter element “N”, for use with filters provided with bypass valve
- High collapse filter element “H”, for use with filters not provided with bypass valve
- Low collapse filter element with external support “R”, for filter element protection against the back pressure caused by the check valve or the reverse flow in filters provided with the bypass valve
- High collapse filter element with external support “S”, for filter element protection against the back pressure caused by the check valve or the reverse flow in lters not provided with the bypass valve
- Visual, electrical and electronic differential clogging indicator
- Sstandard seasls, NBR series A – optional FPM, series V
FHP filter pressures:
- Test pressure: 63 MPa (630 bar)
- Burst pressure: 126 MPa (1260 bar)
- Pulse pressure fatigue test: 1 000 000 cycles with pressure from 0 to 42 MPa (420 bar)
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.