MP Filtri FMM high pressure, in-line filters (FMM050 and FMM150) have a maximum working pressure of 42 MPa (420 bar) and flow rate of 250 litres/minute.
They are vertically mounted and often used in mobile and agricutural machinery. Their operating temperature range is from -25 °C to +110 °C
Features of MP Filtri FMM filters include:
- Female threaded connections up to 1 1/4”, for a maximum flow rate of 250 litres/minute
- Fine filtration rating
- Bypass valve, to relieve excessive pressure drop across the filter media; opening pressure 600 kPa (6 bar) ±10%
- Visual, electrical and electronic differential clogging indicators
- Seals: standard NBR, series A | optional FPM, series V
Filter housing materials:
- Head: phosphatised cast iron – FMM 050, painted cast iron: FMM 150
- Housing: phosphatised steel
- Bypass valve: steel
- Test pressure: 63 MPa (630 bar)
- Burst pressure: 126 MPa (1260 bar)
- Pulse pressure fatigue test: 1,000,000 cycles with pressure from 0 to 42 MPa (420 bar)
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.