MP Filtri FRI Return Filters
MP Filtri FRI, in-line or tank-mounted return filter, with oil flow external to internal filtering element.
Working pressure 20 bar (290 psi), flow rates up to 1500 litres/minute, threaded connections from 1/2” to 2 1/2” BSP/NPT/SAE and flanged connections up to 3 1/2” SAE 3000 PSI.
They can be fixed directly to the reservoir in an immersed or semi-immersed position, or connected in-line. The filter output must be immersed into the fluid to avoid aeration or foam generation into the reservoir.
The MP Filtri FRI series comprises: FRI 025 | FRI 040 | FRI 100 | FRI 250 | FRI 255 | FRI 630 | FRI 850
- Female threaded connections up to 2 1/2” and flanged connections up to 3 1/2”, for a maximum flow rate of 1500 litres/minute
- Double input connections, to connect several return lines or drains
- Vertical mounting
- Fine filtration rating
- Bypass valve, to relieve excessive pressure drop across the filter media; opening pressure 240 kPa (2.4 bar) ±10%
- Visual, electrical and electronic differential clogging indicators
- Seals: standard NBR, series A | optional FPM, series V
- Temperature: from -25 °C to +110 °C
- Filter body: aluminium: FRI 255 | anodised aluminium: FRI 025-040-100-250-630 | phosphatised steel: FRI 850
- Cover: polyamide, GF reinforced: FRI 255 | anodized aluminium: FRI 025-040-100-250-630-850
- Valve: polyamide, GF reinforced – steel
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.