MP Filtri FZB stainless steel filters have a working pressure of 320 bar (4641 psi) and flow rates up to 75 litres/minute. They are directly connected to the side of the manifold.
FZB high pressure filters are suitable for hydraulic systems in difficult environmental conditions. Common applications include: offshore equipment, water filtration systems and systems with strong or corrosive conditions or fluids.
Features of MP Filtri FZB 039 filters include:
- Vertical mounting
- Manifold connections up to Ø16 mm, for a maximum flow rate of 75 litres/minute
- Fine filtration rating
- Bypass valve, to relieve excessive pressure drop across the filter media; opening pressure 6 bar ±10%
- Visual, electrical and electronic differential clogging indicators
- Temperature: from -50 °C to +120 °C
- Seals: standard NBR, series A (-25 °C to +110 °C) | optional FPM, series V (-20 °C to +120 °C) | optional MFQ series F (-50 °C to +120 °C)
Filter housing materials:
- Head: AISI 316L
- Housing: AISI 316L
- Bypass valve: AISI 316L
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.