MP FIltri FZH stainless steel in-line filters have a maximum working pressure of 700 bar (10153 psi) and flow rates up to 50 litres/minute.
FZH filters are for use in high pressure hydraulic systems in difficult environmental conditions. Common applications include: offshore equipment, water filtration systems and systems with strong or corrosive conditions or fluids.
The range of MP Filtri FZH filters comprises: FZH 010 – 011 and FZH 039.
- Vertical mounting
- 1/2” female threaded connections, for a maximum flow rate of 50 litres/minute
- Fine filtration rating
- Bypass valve, to relieve excessive pressure drop across the filter media; opening pressure 6 bar ±10%
- Visual, electrical and electronic differential clogging indicators
- Temperatures: from -50 °C to +120 °C
- Seals: standard NBR, series A (-25 °C to +110 °C) | optional FPM, series V (-20 °C to +120 °C) | optional MFQ series F (-50 °C to +120 °C)
Filter housing materials:
- Head: AISI 316L
- Housing: AISI 316L
- Bypass valve: AISI 316L
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.