MP Filtri FZX stainless steel filters have maximum working pressure of up to 1000 bar (14504psi) and a flow rate of up to 10 litres/minute.
The FZX 011 filter protects components in high pressure hydraulic systems placed in difficult environmental conditions. Common applications include: offshore equipment, water filtration systems and systems with strong or corrosive environmental conditions or fluids.
Features of the MP Filtri FZX (011):
- Weight 6.5kg
- Vertical mounting
- 1/2” female threaded connections, for a maximum flow rate of 10 litres/minute
- Fine filtration rating
- Visual, electrical and electronic differential clogging indicators
- Bypass valve, opening pressure 6 bar ±10%
- Temperature: from -50 °C to +120
- Seals: standard NBR, series A (-25 °C to +110 °C) | optional FPM, series V (-20 °C to +120 °C) | optional MFQ series F (-50 °C to +120 °C)
Filter housing materials:
- Head: AISI 316L
- Housing: AISI 316L
- Bypass valve: AISI 316L
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.