MP Filtri LDP (in-line single) and LDD (duplex) filters have working pressures of up to 60 bar (870 psi), flow rates up to 330 litres/minute and threaded connections from 1 1/4” to 1 1/2” BSP/NPT/SAE. The LDD duplex filter has 1 1/2” SAE 3000 psi flanged connections.
Both LDP and LDD filters are available in sizes: 016 | 025 |040.
MP Filtri LDP filters have female threaded connections up to 1 1/2”, for a maximum return flow rate of 330 litres/minute.
Features of MP Filtri LDD filters:
- Integrated changeover function to allow the filter element to be replaced without system shut-down
- Female threaded connections up to 1 1/2” and flanged connections up to 1 1/2”, for a maximum flow rate of 330 litres/minute
- Balancing valve integrated in the changeover lever, to equalise the housing pressure before the switch
- Vent ports, to avoid air trapped into the filter going into the system
- Drain ports, to remove the uid from the housing prior the maintenance work
- Optional sampling ports, to get samples of uid or to connect additional instrument to the system
Features common to both MP Filtri LDP and LDD filters are:
- Filter element designed in accordance with DIN 24550 regulation
- Fine filtration rating
- Seals: standard NBR, series A | optional FPM, series V
- Water removal elements, to remove free water from the hydraulic fluid
- Bypass valve, to relieve excessive pressure drop across the filter media; opening pressure 350 kPa (3.5 bar) ±10%
- Temperature: from -25° C to +110° C
- Connections: inlet/outlet in-line
- Vertical mounting
- Visual, electrical and electronic differential clogging indicators
Filter housing materials:
- Head: aluminium
- Bowl: cataphoretic painted steel
- Bypass valve: AISI 304 – nylon
- Test pressure: 9 MPa (90 bar)
- Burst pressure: 21 MPa (210 bar)
- Pulse pressure fatigue test: 1,000,000 cycles with pressure from 0 to 6 MPa (60 bar)
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.