MP Filtri LMD 211 Low & Medium Pressure Filters
MP Filtri LMD 211 in-line duplex filters have a working pressure up to 60 bar (870 psi) and flow rates up to 330 litres/minute. They have threaded connections from 1 1/4” to 1 1/2” BSP/NPT/SAE and 1 1/2” SAE 3000 psi flanged connections.
LMD 211 filters have an integrated changeover function that allows the filter element to be replaced without having to perform a system shut-down.
They are directly connected to the lines of the system by hydraulic fittings.
- Vertical mounting
- Female threaded connections up to 1 1/2” and flanged connections up to 1 1/2”, for a maximum flow rate of 330 litres/minute
- Fine filtration rating
- Water removal elements, to remove free water from the hydraulic fluid
- Balancing valve integrated in the changeover lever, to equalise the housing pressure before the switch
- Bypass valve, to relieve excessive pressure drop across the filter media; opening pressure 350 kPa (3.5 bar) ±10%
- Vent ports, to prevent air trapped in the filter entering the system
- Drain ports, to remove fluid from the housing prior to maintenance
- Optional sampling ports, to get samples of fluid or to connect additional instruments to the system
- Visual, electrical and electronic differential clogging indicators
- Seals: standard NBR, series A | optional FPM, series V
- Temperature: from -25° C to +110° C
- Connections: inlet/outlet in-line
Filter housing materials:
- Head: aluminium
- Bowl: cataphoretic painted steel
- Bypass valve: AISI 304 – nylon
- Test pressure: 9 MPa (90 bar)
- Burst pressure: 21 MPa (210 bar)
- Pulse pressure fatigue test: 1,000,000 cycles with pressure from 0 to 6 MPa (60 bar)
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.