MP Filtri LMP 210 211 filters have a maximum working pressure of up to 6 MPa (60 bar) and flow rates up to 330 litres/minute.
LMP 210 series filters are versatile low pressure filters for fluid transmission, protection of sensitive components and coolant filtration in machine tools. They are also suitable for off-line filtration of small reservoirs.
Features of MP Filtri LMP 210 211 filters include:
- Vertical mounting
- Flanged connections up to 1 1/2”, for a maximum flow rate of 330 litres/minute (LMP 210)
- Female threaded connections up to 1 1/2”, for a maximum return flow rate of 330 l/min (LMP 211)
- Connections: in-line inlet/outlet
- Fine filtration rating
- Water removal elements, to remove the free water from the hydraulic fluid
- Bypass valve, to relieve excessive pressure drop across the filter media; opening pressure 350 kPa (3.5 bar) ±10%
- Visual, electrical and electronic differential clogging indicators
- Seals: standard NBR, series A | optional FPM, series V
- Temperature: from -25 °C to +110 °C
Filter housing materials
- Head: aluminium
- Bowl: cataphoretic painted steel
- Bypass valve: AISI 304 – Nylon
- Test pressure: 9 MPa (90 bar)
- Burst pressure: 21 MPa (210 bar)
- Pulse pressure fatigue test: 1,000,000 cycles with pressure from 0 to 6 MPa (60 bar)
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.