MP Filtri LMP 900 – 901 filters are in-line filters, with working pressure of 30 bar (435 psi) and flow rates of up to 2000 litres/minute. They have flanged connections, 3” and 4” SAE 3000 psi.
LMP 900 low pressure filters have a large filtration surface and suitable for lubrication and off-line filtration of reservoirs and filtration equipment. They are directly connected to the lines of the system by hydraulic fittings.
LMP 900 has in-line inlet/outlet connections; LMP 901 has 90° inlet/outlet connections.
- Vertical mounting
- Flanged connections up to 4”, for a maximum flow rate of 2000 litres/minute
- Filter element designed in accordance with DIN 24550 regulation
- Fine filtration rating
- Water removal elements, to remove free water from the hydraulic fluid
- Bypass valve, to relieve excessive pressure drop across the filter media; opening pressure 350 kPa (3.5 bar) ±10%
- Vent ports, to avoid air trapped into the lter going into the system
- Drain ports, to remove fluid from the housing prior to maintenance
- Visual, electrical and electronic differential clogging indicators
- Seals: standard NBR, series A | optional FPM, series V
- Temperature: from -25 °C to +110 °C
Filter housing materials:
- Head: anodised aluminium
- Housing: anodised aluminium
- Manifolds: anodised aluminium
- Bypass valve: steel
MP Filtri LMP 900 filter pressures:
- Test pressure: 4.5 MPa (45 bar)
- Burst pressure: 12 MPa (120 bar)
- Pulse pressure fatigue test: 1,000,000 cycles with pressure from 0 to 3 MPa (30 bar)
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.