MP Filtri LMP 950 in-line simplex or modular filters have 2 to 6 heads and working pressure of 25 bar (363 psi). Flow rates are up to 3000 litres/minute and the filters have flanged connections – 3” and 4” SAE 3000 psi.
LMP 952, LMP 953 and LMP 954 low pressure filters have a large filtration surface and are suitable for lubrication and off-line filtration of reservoirs and filtration equipment.
Features of MP FIltri LMP 950 filters include:
- Vertical mounting
- 4” flanged connections, for a maximum flow rate of 3000 litres/minute
- Base-mounting design, for easy replacement of the filter element
- Fine filtration rating
- Water removal elements, to remove free water from the hydraulic fluid
- Bypass valve, to relieve excessive pressure drop across the filter media
- Vent ports, to prevent trapped air in the filter entering the system
- Drain ports, to remove the fluid from the housing prior to maintenance
- Visual, electrical and electronic differential clogging indicators
- Test pressure: 3.5 MPa (35 bar)
- Connections: in-line inlet/outlet
Filter housing materials:
- Head: anodised aluminium
- Housing: anodised aluminium
- Manifolds: welded – phosphatised steel
- Bypass valve: anodised aluminium
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.