MP Filtri MPLX tank top semi-immersed filters have a working pressure of 10 bar (145 psi), and flow rates up to 1800 litres/minute.
A diffuser is recommended to avoid aeration or foam generation into the reservoir.
MP Filtri MPLX filters are available as MPLX 250 and MPLX 660
- Vertical mounting
- Flanged connections up to 3”, for a maximum flow rate of 1800 litres/minute
- Fine filtration rating
- Bypass valve, to relieve excessive pressure drop across the filter media; opening pressure 450 kPa (4.5 bar) ±10%
- 6 fixing holes for installation
- Diffuser, to reduce the risk of aeration, foaming and noise
- Filler plug
- Visual, electrical and electronic differential clogging indicators
- Temperatures: from -25 °C to +110 °C
- Seals: standard NBR, series A | optional FPM, series V
Filter housing materials:
- Head: anodised aluminium
- Cover: anodised aluminium
- Bowl: phosphatised steel
- Bypass valve: steel
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.