MP Filtri MPS filters are either suction or return line in-line mounted spin-on filters. They are vertically mounted and directly connected to the lines of the system. They operate at pressure of up 12 bar (174 psi), flow rates up to 365 l/min (96 gpm), and have threaded connections from 3/4” and 1 1/2” BSP/NPT/SAE and flanged connections 1 1/2” SAE 3000 PSI.
MPS filters have a maximum working pressure of up to 1.2 MPa (12 bar), with flow rates up to 365 litres/minute. They are suitable for temperatures ranging from -20 °C to +110 °C.
The series comprises: MPS050 | MPS051 | MPS070 | MPS071 | MPS100 | MPS101 | MPS150 | MPS151 | MPS200 | MPS250 | MPS300-301 | MPS350-351
- Female threaded connections up to 1 1/2” and flanged connections up to 1 1/2”, for a maximum flow rate of 365 litres/minute
- Fine filtration rating, ensuring good cleanliness level in the reservoir
- Water removal elements to remove free water from the hydraulic fluid
- Double canister fitting, increasing filter life
- Bypass valve to relieve excessive pressure drop across the filter media
- Return filter opening pressure: 175 kPa (1.75 bar) ±10%
- Suction filter opening pressure: 30 kPa (0.3 bar) ±10%
- Visual, electrical and electronic clogging indicators for suction and return applications
- Visual, electrical and electronic differential clogging indicators for low pressure applications
MP Filtri MPS filter housing materials:
- Head: aluminium
- Bypass valve: nylon – steel
- Element: zinc-plated steel – painted steel
- Standard NBR seals – series A
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.