MP Filtri SF2 500 suction filters have flow rates up to 800 litres/minute and flanged connections up to 4″ SAE 3000 PSI.
They have a semi-submerged positive head and an integrated shut-off valve. They are placed below the minimum oil level, directly connected to the suction line of the pump either on the side or below the tank. The shut-off valve closes automatically when the cover is removed, allowing the flter element to be replaced without any fluid loss.
MP Filtri SF2 500 filters are available in sizes: 500-501 | 503 | 504 | 505 | 510 | 535 | 540
- Flanged connections up to 4”, for a maximum flow rate of 800 l/min
- Optional hose fitting installed, to connect the suction line without the use of flanges
- Magnetic column, to hold the ferrous particles
- Plastic and metal handle, to close the shut-off valve before the cover removal
- Electrical switch, to signal the closed shut-off valve
- Visual, electrical and electronic clogging indicators
- Temperature: from -25 °C to +110 °C
- Seals: standard NBR, series A | optional FPM, series V
Filter housing materials:
- Housing: anodised aluminium | steel (chemically heat-treated) for SF2 535 – 540
- Cover: anodised aluminium | steel (chemically heat-treated) for SF2 535 – 540
- Optional flange: anodised aluminium
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.