MP Filtri STR suction filters / strainers protect the downstream pump against coarse contamination. They are placed below the oil level directly connected to the suction line of the pump.
STR filters are suitable for temperatures from -25 °C to +110 °C. Common applications are mobile machines (construction and agricultural plant and machinery) and industrial equipment.
The series comprises: STR045 | STR050 | STR065 | STR070 | STR086 | STR100 | STR140 | STR150
- Female threaded connections from 3/8″ to 3”
- Maximum flow rate of 875 litres/minute
- Bypass valve, to relieve excessive pressure drop across the filter media – opening pressure 30 kPa (0.3 bar)
- Wire mesh filtration ratings: 25 μm | 60 μm | 90 μm | 250 μm
MP Filtri STR filter materials:
- Connection: polyamide, GF reinforced
- Core tube: tinned steel
- Wire mesh
- End cap: polyamide, GF reinforced
- Bypass valve: polyamide, GF reinforced – steel
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.