Parker A series accumulators are available with up to 80 litres volume, 200mm bore and operate at 250 bar and 350 bar. Their compact, rugged steel shell and end caps allow heat to dissipate efficiently, while the bore of the accumulator is micro-finished to maximise seal life. They have enhanced nitrogen gas retention, high cycle rates and high flow rates and are designed for long life – non sudden failure.
Parker A series accumulators are available in types: A2 | A3 | A4 | A5 | A8
Features and benefits:
- Rapid response in high cycling applications. The dished profile of the aluminium piston gives extra gas capacity while maintaining stability in the bore, and allows a greater usable volume of fluid. Optional piston position sensors monitor the condition of the accumulator’s pre-charge.
- Long service intervals are made possible by total separation of oil and gas, even under the most severe operating conditions. Downtime is minimised by the use of threaded caps to simplify maintenance of the accumulator, permitting quick and easy installation of seals
- Wide piston seal assembly comprising a unique five-bladed V-profile O-ring with back-up washers, eliminates seal roll-over even in high speed applications. The V-O-ring holds full pressure throughout long idle periods between cycles, providing dependable, full pressure storage of hydraulic energy
- Gas volume: 0.1 to 77.2 litres
- Body material: Carbon steel shell and end caps, aluminium piston
- Maximum operating pressure: 250 bar | 350 bar
- Valve: standard cored-type gas valve | optional poppet-type gas valve (1/2-20 UNF-2A)
- Port connection: G3/4″ | G1″ | G1 1/2″ | G2″
- Maximum flow rate 5700 litres /minute
- Certificates: CE PED – Europe | CRN | SELO not required for under 30 litres
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +150°C
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.