Parker APD BPD CPD DPD Series Pulsation Dampeners
Parker APD BPD CPD DPD pulsation dampeners are available in stainless steel (up to 690 bar) for applications demanding a stronger and more durable product, and polypropylene (up to 10 bar) as a more cost-efficient option for non-aggressive environments.
Technical specifications for Parker APD BPD CPD DPD series pulsation dampeners include:
- Body material: 316 stainless steel shell
- Maximum operating pressure: 690 bar
- Valve: 1/4″ BSP MALE (60° cone)
- Port connection: BSP female as standard, ANSI or DIN flange options
- Elastomer material: Nitrile bladder
- CE certified to the PED (97/23/EC)
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +100°C
- Weight (kg): 2.7 | 4.5 | 7.4 | 15 |20 | 31 | 33
- Height (mm): 200 | 220 | 242 | 270 | 405 | 425 | 437
- Diameter (mm): 60 | 76 |94 | 127 | 153 | 170
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.