Parker EBV bladder accumulators are suitable for low pressure fluid systems, and are ideally suited for the energy, process and marine markets.
They are available in volumes from 0.5 to 575 litres in carbon steel (20 to 80 bar), and in stainless steel (20 to 40 bar).
The Parker EBV accumulator offers a reliable and efficient solution for water hammer arrestor, thermal expansion, energy storage and pulsation dampening. A high volume solution (up to 4000 litres) has been specially developed for energy storage and thermal expansion.
The standard EBV bladder accumulator has a female threaded fluid port or optional flange fluid port with different flange design standards.
Features and benefits include:
- Extensive range of international and industry approvals/standards (PED 2014/68/EU, ATEX 2014/34/EU, ASME VIII div 1, SELO, CRN, AS1210, NR13, CUTR, DNV, BV Marine, ABS and GL)
- Suitable for fluid groups 1 & 2
- Available in carbon and stainless steel – 304, 316, 316 litres
- A large selection of materials and fittings enable us to provide complete low pressure systems to suit every application
- Instantaneous response
- Maximum operating pressure: 80 bar
- Valve size: 5/8″ 18 UNF integrated (Type D), 7/8″14 UNF integrated (Type C), 5/8″ 18 UNF (Type A)
- Port connection: G2″, G3 1/2″, M205x3
- Maximum flow rate: 3000 litres/minute
- Elastomer material: NBR (Nitrile) bladder as standard.
- Certificates: PED 97/23/EC, ATEX, ASME VIII div 1, SELO, CUTR
- Operating temperature: -6°C to +80°C
- Weight: 1.2kg to 400kg
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.