Parker EHV accumulators are for high pressure hydraulic systems and are available in carbon and stainless steel from 70 to 690 bar, 0.2 to 57 litres. There are also options for a flanged SAE fluid port and high flow rates.
The full Parker EHV series comprises: EHV | EHVF | EHV-DA
The EHV bladder accumulator offers a reliable and efficient solution for storing energy under pressure. It comes with an O-ring seal fluid port and 7/8″ UNF gas connection as standard. however other options are available.
- Maximum operating pressure: 690 bar
- Gas volume: 0.17 litres – 51 litres
- Body material: carbon steel shell and fluid port, stainless steel shell and fluid port
- Fluid type: Group 2
- Maximum flow rate: 120 – 1200 litres/minute
- Operating temperature: -30°C to +80°C
- Weight: 2.5 kg to 318 kg
- Height: 268 – 2072 mm
- Diameter (mm): 58 | 91 | 116 | 122 | 170 | 226 | 228 | 267 | 223
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.