Parker HCF series Hydracushion accumulators are non-repairable bladder accumulators designed for high volume, low cost applications where it is more economical to replace a unit than to refurbish it after a long service life.
The HCF series incorporates bladder technology within a robust welded shell design. Engineered and manufactured to the highest standards this product offers reliable and optimum performance for your hydraulic system. A complete range of accumulator accessories is also available.
Technical specifications for Parker HCF accumulators:
- Materials: carbon steel shell and nitrile bladder
- CE Marked
- Maximum operating pressure: 172 bar | 210 bar
- Maximum flow rate: 159 | 204 | 363 | 470 litres/minute
- Valve: 1/4″ BSPM | 0.302″ x 32 T.P.I., 1/4″ BSPM
- Port connection: G1/2″ BSPF | G3/4″ BSPF | G1″ BSPF | G1 1/4″ BSPF
- Height: 190 | 230 | 282 | 345 mm
- Diameter: 95 | 120 | 145 | 172
- Weight: 3 | 10 |16 | 23 kg
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.