The Parker Nichols M4 series is a versatile, high speed gerotor motor with a wide range of smooth-operating speeds. It can run on low viscosity fluids and has high starting torque.
Five displacements are available from 2.45 cc/rev to 12.29 cc/rev: M4-015 | M4-030 | M4-045 | M4-060 | M4-075
The Parker Nichols M4 motor series features operating speeds of 30 to 75000 rpm and intermittent pressures to 2400 psi.
Features and benefits include:
- Bi-directional operation
- High starting torque (typically 90% of running torque)
- Smooth operation at this wide range of speeds
- High pressure shaft seal
- Contamination resistant
- Operation with low viscosity fluids
- Simple design (two rotating parts in power element)
- Extended operating life and low noise level
- Heavy duty bearings capable of withstanding radial and thrust loads
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.