Designed for high pressure hydraulic systems, the Parker O&G bladder accumulator is designed for hazardous environments within the oil and gas industry and other aggressive environments. Made from carbon and stainless steel, up to 760 bar.
- Parker O&G Series – 207 bar to 760 bar range
- Volume: 10 | 20 | 28 | 37 | 54 litres
- Maximum operating pressure: 345 bar
- Valve: G 1/4″
- Port connection: 2 BSPF
- Maximum flow rate: 749 litres/minute
- Elastomer material: standard NBR (nitrile) bladder
- Operating temperature: from -15°C to +80°C
- Weight: 35 | 55 | 61 | 91 | 130 kg
- Height: 575 | 886 | 1158 | 1407 | 1922 mm
- Extensive range of international and industry approvals: PED 2014/68/EU | EN 14359 | ATEX | ASME VIII div 1 | SELO | CRN | AS1210 | NR13 | CUTR | DNV | BV Marine | ABS | GL
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.