Parker PGM050 PGM051 motors are fixed displacement gear motors. They offer high durability and resistance to oil contamination due to their cast iron, roller bearing construction. They are available as single, two-speed or winch motors.
Features and benefits include:
- Three-piece cast iron construction for distribution flexibility and durability
- Balanced thrust plates minimise friction and leakage
- Roller bearings for durability
- Multiple sections available
Formerly made under the Commercial Hydraulics name, technical data for the Parker PGM050 PGM051 series is as follows:
- Displacements from 21 cc/rev to 105 cc/rev
- Speeds up to 2400 rpm
- Operating pressures up to 200 bar (3,000 psi)
- Flow range to 238.5 litres/minute per section
- Volumetric efficiencies up to 95%
- Clockwise, counter-clockwise and bi-rotational pumps available
- SAE and SI shafts, flanges and porting available
- Extensive integrated valve capabilities: pressure-relied | anti-cavitation | cross port relief | solenoid unloading | proportional relief | reversing
We also offer a range of completely interchangeable, direct equivalents to the Parker PGM050 PGM051 motor series. Built and tested here in the UK, you can be assured of a quality product that can more often than not be dispatched within 24 hours.
Contact us for technical details and configuration options.