The Parker PGM505 motor falls within the Parker PGM500 motor series. These motors were formerly made by Commercial Intertech and were known as their ‘P5, Group 1’ motors, before Commercial Intertech joined the Parker Group.
They are fixed displacement gear motors and provide cost-effective, high power density due to their aluminium, bushing block construction.
PGM505 motors offer superior performance, high efficiency and low noise operation at high operating pressures. They are available in displacements from 2c/rev to 12cc/rev, have continuous operating pressures up to 275 bar and maximum speeds up to 4000 rpm. See the technical details tab.
Features and benefits of Parker PGM505 motors include:
- Three-piece construction for distribution flexibility
- Aluminium pumping sections for light weight
- Journal bushings for long life
- Pressure balanced thrust blocks for high efficiency
- Multiple sections available
- Clockwise, counter-clockwise and bi-rotational motors available
- SAE shafts, flanges and porting available
- Valve options: pressure relief, anti-cavitation, cross port relief, solenoid unloading, proportional relief, and reversing
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.