Parker PGM511 motors are fixed displacement, aluminium gear motors offering high performance and high power density. They were formerly made by Commercial Intertech and were known as their ‘P11, Group 2’ motors, before Commercial Intertech joined the Parker Group.
These motors are ideal for aerial, agriculture, construction, forestry, materials handling, and turf equipment applications.
Parker PGM511 series motors come in 10 displacements from 6cc/rev to 33cc/rev: PGM511-0060 | PGM511-0080 | PGM511-0100 | PGM511-0110 | PGM511-0140 | PGM511-0160 | PGM511-0190 | PGM511-0230 | PGM511-0270 | PGM511-0330
They have maximum continuous pressures are up to 250 bar and speeds up to 3,500 rpm – see the technical details tab.
Features and benefits include:
- Twelve tooth gear profile
- High efficiency and low noise at high operating pressures
- Three-piece construction for distribution flexibility
- Aluminium pumping sections for light weight
- Journal bushings for long life
- Pressure-balanced thrust blocks for high efficiency
- Multiple sections available
- SAE shafts, flanges and porting available
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.