Parker R4R Pressure Reducing Valve, Pilot Operated Subplate Mounting
- Technical Data
The Parker R4R valve is a versatile, pilot operated, subplate mounted pressure reducing valve. It is manually adjusted and ensures a constant pressure in the secondary part of the hydraulic system. The secondary pressure is reduced independently to the primary pressure. The valves are normally closed to avoid unintended motion of the actuator.
Parker R4R *P2 series valves also have a proportional solenoid-operated pilot stage and a cartridge main stage.
Features and benefits include:
- Wide range of options
- Flexible, versatile mounting in any orientation enabling easy integration
- High flow up to 500 litres/minute in NG32 – optimum efficiency in relation to valve size
- Subplate mounting according to ISO 5781
- 3 pressure stages: 105 | 210 | 350 bar
- R4R*P2 is best suited to the digital amplifier module PCD00A-400
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.