The Parker TB Series is a durable, light duty, low speed, high torque hydraulic motor with up to 1-inch shaft. Its superior side load capacity, high pressure shaft seal, and smooth extra low speed operation make it ideal for light to medium duty applications such as conveyors, gear boxes, winches and booms.
Design features of the Parker TB motors include a high pressure shaft seal as standard so external drains are never required. Roller vane technology ensures automatic wear compensation, and full flow internal cooling and flushing.
The TB motor series is available in 15 displacements from 36 cc/rev to 392 cc/rev: TB0036 | TB0045 | TB0050 | TB0065 | TB0080 | TB0100 | TB0130 | TB0165 | TB0195 | TB0230 | TB0260 | TB0295 | TB0330 | TB0365 | TB0390
- DU and sintered copper/steel bushings
- Robust construction for longer life
- Continuous oil flow across internal splines for longer life
- Superior side load capacity
- Smooth, extra low speed operation
- High pressure shaft seal is standard
- Innovative design eliminates the need for a case drain
- Dependability based on high quality design and manufacturing
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.