Parker UK bladder accumulators provide a reliable and efficient solution for storing energy under pressure. They are ideally suited for the UK Industrial market and are fitted with a bonded seal fluid port and ¼” BSP gas connection as standard (more options available). They are available in carbon steel (20 to 80 bar) and stainless steel (20 to 40 bar).
- Parker UK series – 207 bar to 420 bar range
- Body material: carbon steel shell
- Maximum operating pressure: 345 bar
- Valve: 1/4″ BSP
- Port connections: 1/2″ BSPF | 3/4″ BSPF Z | 1″ BSPF | 1 1/4″ BSPF | 2″ BSPF
- Maximum flow rate: up to 749 litres/minute
- Elastomer material: standard NBR (nitrile) bladder
- Operating temperature: -15°C to +80°C
- Weight: 2 kg to 130 kg
- Height: 292 mm to 1922 mm
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.