The Salami 1.5PE gear pump and motor with modular construction are made of aluminium alloy body, cast iron flanges and covers. Moreover, floating bushings, axial compensation and bearings made of anti-friction material enable high volumetric efficiency.
Technical specifications of the Salami 1.5PE Gear Pump and motor:
- model types: 1.4, 2.1, 2.8, 3.5, 4.1, 5.2, 6.2, 7.6, 9.3 and 11
- an integral gear with 12 teeth together with flanges
- shafts and ports for the main European and American standards
- displacements range from 1.4cm3 / rev to 11 cm3 / rev
- working pressure at P1 ranges from 250 bar / 3625 psi to 170 bar / 2465 psi
- intermittent pressure at P2 ranges from 190 bar / 2755 psi
- peak pressure at P2 ranges from 290 bar / 4205 psi peak to 220 bar / 3190psi
- maximum speed at P2 ranges from 5000 rpm to 3000 rpm
- maximum speed at P1 ranges from 700 rpm to 600 rpm
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.