The Salami 2.5MB gear pump and motor with modular construction are made of aluminium alloy body, cast iron flanges and covers. Moreover, floating bushings, axial compensation and bearings made of anti-friction material enable high volumetric efficiency.
Technical specifications of the Salami 2.5MB Gear Pump and motor:
- model types: 16, 19, 22, 25, 28, 32, 38 and 44
- an integral gear with 12 teeth
- a double shaft seal and flanges, shafts and ports for the main European and American standards
- displacements range from 16 cm3 / rev to 44.2 cm3 / rev
- maximum starting pressure at P2 ranges from 280 bar / 4060 psi to 190 bar / 2755 psi
- maximum speed ranges from 3000 min-1 to 2500 min-1
- minimum speed at P1 ranges from 600 min-1 to 400 min-1
- maximum continuous pressure at P1 ranges from 250 bar / 3625 psi to 170 bar / 2465 psi
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.