The Salami 2.5PB gear pump and motor with modular construction are made of aluminium alloy body, cast iron flanges and covers. Moreover, floating bushings, axial compensation and bearings made of anti-friction material enable high volumetric efficiency.
Technical specifications of the Salami 2.5PB Gear Pump and motor:
- model types: 11.5, 13.8, 16, 19, 22, 25, 28, 32, 38 and 44
- an integral gear with 12 teeth
- a double shaft seal and flanges, shafts and ports for the main European and American standards
- a wide range of rear covers with built-in valves
- displacements range from 11.76cm3 / rev to 44.2 cm3 / rev
- working pressure at P1 ranges from 250 bar / 3625 psi to 170 bar / 2465 psi
- intermittent pressure at P2 ranges from 280 bar / 3625 psi to 190 bar / 2700psi
- peak pressure at P2 ranges from 300 bar / 4350 psi peak to 210 bar / 3000psi
- maximum speed at P2 ranges from 3000 rpm to 2500 rpm
- maximum speed at P1 ranges from 600 rpm to 400 rpm
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.