The Salami 3.5PC gear pump and motor with modular construction are made of aluminium alloy body, cast iron flanges and covers. Moreover, floating bushings, axial compensation and bearings made of anti-friction material enable high volumetric efficiency.
Technical specifications of the Salami 3.5PC Gear Pump and motor:
- model types: 55, 64, 75, 87 and 98
- an integral gear with 12 teeth
- a double shaft seal and flanges, shafts and ports for the main European and American standards
- displacements range from 54.8cm3 / rev to 99 cm3 / rev
- working pressure at P1 ranges from 250 bar / 3625 psi to 200 bar / 2900 psi
- intermittent pressure at P2 ranges from 280 bar / 4060 psi to 220 bar / 31040 psi
- peak pressure at P2 ranges from 300 bar / 4300 psi peak to 250 bar / 3625 psi
- maximum speed ranges from 2750 rpm to 2000 rpm
- minimum speed at P1 ranges from 400 rpm to 300 rpm
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.