The Salami 3ME gear pump and motor with modular construction are made of aluminium alloy body, cast iron flanges and covers. Moreover, floating bushings, axial compensation and bearings made of anti-friction material enable high volumetric efficiency.
Technical specifications of the Salami 3ME Gear Pump and motor:
- model types: 27, 33, 38, 46, 55, 65 and 75
- an integral gear with 12 teeth
- a double shaft seal and flanges, shafts and ports for the main European and American standards
- displacements range from 27cm3 / rev to 73.4 cm3 / rev
- maximum starting pressure at P2 ranges from 280 bar / 4060 psi to 180 bar / 2610 psi
- maximum speed ranges from 3000 min-1 to 2500 min-1
- minimum speed at P1 ranges from 600 min-1 to 400 min-1
- maximum continuous pressure at P1 ranges from 250 bar / 3625 psi to 180 bar / 2610 psi
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.