Salami VDM09 Cast Iron Monoblock Valve
Directional Monoblock Valves – Cable Operated / Electronically Operated / Lever Operated / Oil Operated
The Salami VDM09 series is constructed in cast iron monoblock, from 1 to 6 working sections.
- Power beyond (HPCO) configuration
- Several types of spool – double, single acting, spool motor, float position, regenerative position etc.
- Several spool control and spool positioning devices
- Spool with over centre valve hydraulic kick-out built-in
- Spool construction is in hardened, nickel-plated steel
- Parallel circuit with single load check valve on pressure P line
Technical details for the 1 to 6 section Salami VDM09 series are as follows:
- 280bar / 4050 psi operating pressure
- 90 litres/minute maximum flow per section
- P circuit
- 75 litres/minute nominal flow
- 280 bar / 4050 psi maximum operating pressure – P
- 280 bar / 4050 psi maximum operating pressure – A/B
- 25 bar / 360psi, maximum operating pressure – T
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.