Sunfab SAP084 and SAP108 DIN optimised pumps are a series of light weight fixed displacement axial piston pumps. They have a compact design and are suitable for demanding mobile hydraulic applications, offering excellent flow performance and pressure efficiency.
They are speed-optimised pumps that are supplied for either left (L) or right (R) rotation direction.
These pumps can either be mounted directly on the power take-off or on a frame bracket via an intermediate shaft. The front seals in the pump are made of HNBR to withstand the higher temperatures that occur at engine PTO mounting.
SAP084 and SAP108 pumps have displacements of 84 cc/rev and 108 cc/rev respectively and maximum working pressures of 400 bar.
Theoretical oil flow ranges from 41.8 to 54 litres/minute at 500 rpm, and from 125.4 to 162 litres/minute at 1500 rpm.
Maximum continuous pump speeds are 1800 rpm, while intermittent speed is 2300 rpm.
Other features of Sunfab SAP pumps include:
- Light weight metal casing design;
- Smooth operation over the entire speed range;
- Long life material selection on bearings, seals, etc;
- Corrosion free light metal-housing;
- Less heat generation as a result of improved heat dissipation through the pump housing.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.